Operating Room Surgical Drape Metal Detector New For 2016
Wizard OR 4.0 Surgical Instrument Wand - Utensil Detector provides pinpoint accuracy for recovering valuable surgical tools during operating room inspection and surgical drape disposal. Now with twice the detection capability, it is the first of its kind to use a laser line indicator, providing a more effective solution. The improved design means metal medical tools can now be detected with greater ease and precision..
Instrument Detector System
with Laser Light Indicator
Quickly Scan Surgial Drapes
Prior To Entering Bio Hazard Hamper
Also See Our
Hamper Detector Below
Surgical Instrument Detector Wand Use Suggestions
For most effective operation we suggest the following:
1. Use a fresh Duracell 9 volt battery.
2. Always tune the unit for best detection. Tuning should hold for several days but best practice is to tune frequently as battery power and environment can affect tuning.
3. Before using for detecting instruments test the detector with the smallest instrument or device you want to find. Keep in mind the smaller the object the shorter the depth of detection. Typically a maximum detection depth of about 3 to 6 inches can be expected for most surgical instruments. If detecting through surgical drapes or other fabric or paper type materials it is best to fold the materials flat and then scan both sides of folded article.
4. Store in room temperature environment way from moisture or high humidity.
5. We recommend to develop and post your own use protocal once you are familiar with the detector. Proper training of staff is key for this detectors optimal performance. Surgical Instrument Detector Hamper System
Detects lost Surgical Instruments - Utensils, Tools Before Being Discarded. Used to reduce surgical instrumentation losses in the OR and an array of industry, commercial, laboratory,
scientific, manufacturing, packaging uses.
Instrument Detector System
with Digital Counter Monitoring
Cut instrument loss by
at least 80%
Wizard Surgical Instrument Metal Detector™
Inquire to 248-382-5642 or see here for purchase information. Patent Number 6833789Patented Surgical Instrument and Utensil Detector detects lost Surgical Instruments - Utensils Before Being Discarded. Used for an array of medical, industry, commercial, laboratory, scientific, manufacturing, packaging uses.
The Wizard Surgical Instrument Detector™ Instrument Detector is a precision 360 degree loop metal detector constructed of heavy duty, injection molded Polycarbonate.
Unique design fits onto surgical drape hamper stands (stand note included) or sits free standing on optional legs.
The Wizard Surgical Instrument Detector™ Surgical Instrument and Utensil Detector instantly alerts user that a metallic object has passed through its opening allowing for immediate
retrieval or reporting.
Used for loss prevention in medical, service, manufacturing, assembly, security and hundreds of other uses.
Wizard Hamper Detector™ incorporates a Digital Counter that increments by one each time there is a detection occurrence.
The Wizard Hamper Detector™ operates in either AC or DC mode by way of a self contained, rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack.